Here is what Donnie's shingles looked like. Everyone is different. I think he got lucky and got a mild case. So glad that we found out what this was before we went to the B & B for our anniversary. One of the lady guests is pregnant and that's one of the persons Donnie could not be around. The others were, elderly, children 1 or younger, people who have not had chicken pox or those who have a low immune system.
The good news is, the doc said that it would be safe for him to be around these people again once it dried up and that it has. This stuff can take anywhere from 2 months to a year to clear up.
2 comments:
I had my shingles over 2 years ago. Mine went from the middle of my back to my sternum across the right chest and nipple. To this day I still have pain and tingling. Good luck with that.
Ouch! Donnie got very lucky, he just got a small case of it. He says his just itches and feels numb. Do you have scarring? I think he will have the scar for the rest of his life.
Post a Comment