Sunday, May 31, 2009

Summer

School got out for us here on Friday. Summer school starts on the 8th of June through the 17th of July and Brittney is going. I will be subbing, so I hope that I get several phone calls, to go in and work. After summer school is over Brittney and I are taking off on a road trip, to Washington State. That will probably take us 4 to 5 days, as we are in no real hurry. We want to stop in Colorado and Las Vegas, on the way there and for sure South Dakota on the way home. I have an old school friend that lives in South Dakota and would like to stop by and say hi. We will try to get lots of pics to share with everyone. What is everyone else doing this summer?

1 comment:

Shannon said...

We are staying put in cold Germany. High was 56 today. Brrr. Teri is coming in July so we will do the tourist thing. Short summer tho, kids don't get out of school until June 26h and head back the first week of August.