


These next couple of photos are from when he bought this huge tarp to put over the pond. That's one way of measuring the size of the pond, for the actual liner. It almost felt like we were rolling out a football field, or something.
Then there is Scrappy. He is standing gaurd, in the tree, to make sure no one messes with my husband, while he measures the tarp. Good watch kitty:)
5 comments:
I think that Scrappy is really thinking "Hurry up already I want me some koi dinner. Yum!"
WoW! Thats going to be a really nice pond. I can't wait to see the finished product. Will it have a waterfall? I bet the fish that you have in your tank inside are going to be really excited to be in a larger living space.
So will it be ready before winter comes?
Oh my! I think it will be great! You will have to go to one of the local golf courses and steal water lillys!! seriously....
Good kitty!
I'm with Shannon! I think Scrappy is just biding his time for the Koi! Looks good!
Hey! What is on the edge around the pool?
Post a Comment