






The pond is up and running. We got the pipe this week and Donnie got it hooked up, today. There are about 24 sm. goldfish, swimming around in there. The plants are doing well, they are flowering. So far, the kittys are doing well, they have not gone for a swim, yet.
I took a couple of photos of flowers. They are our morning glory's. These flowers are growing around our composte heap, it's the prettiest composte heap I have ever seen. The flowers look like they have little lights in the middle of them.
3 comments:
I love morning glories! They are so pretty!
I would love to have a piece of that morning glory!! How beautiful. Everything has turned out nice! I should come for a visit during my Fall break! Humming Bird Vine!
You should start an on-line photo album of all the critters that you see around the pond. That would be interesting! I still have pond envy!
Post a Comment