


Finally, we have water, in our pond. It's really starting to look good. Donnie went and talked to the neighbor today and got some water plants from him. He's a great neighbor! We will have to pick up some more baskets to put all the rest of the plants into. Donnie found out that just putting gravel in the baskets, didn't quite hold down the plants. So, he had to wire them into the baskets. I know we have some lillys and grass but not sure what the other plant is. Any ideas? Anyone?
3 comments:
Everything looks so nice! Are we going to take bets on how long it is before one of the kitties ends up falling in while chasing koi? haha Good work!
I have pond envy!
I would love to come see it in person! It looks beautiful! WOW! When do you get fish?
Post a Comment