
Vinny has to watch over the kitten to make sure she stays out of trouble. Yeah, right!

We have a few new additions to the family. Just thought that you all would like to meet them. The grey and white kitten is Sweet Pea and the two hamsters are Pip and Emmy, Emmy being the darker of the two.
4 comments:
Cat food!
AWWWWW! The kitten is so cute! WHat doe the other cats think of this new little kitty? I bet the Koi love their new home. Really! I can not wait to see all these additions!
I like the rodents a LOT better than the snake. I seem to be spending a lot of time staring into the cage trying to decide if she escaped (EEEKK!) or is just hiding.
I don't do hamsters, I was bitten by one in middle school and haven't been the same since. I am still kind of gunshy around our guinea pig. He has yet to bite or even nip at any of us so I'm slowly getting better! The kitten is soo cute!
Post a Comment