



I can't believe that it's only 4 more days until Halloween. Christmas is creeping up on us. I was wondering around outside and decided to take a couple of photos, just for fun. It's actually only supposed to be a whole 27 degrees tonight, it's in the low 40's right now, so without a coat, I didn't stay out too long.
Don't the tassles look great! Burning it really makes a big difference.
I just love the color of that dahlia and wanted to share.
3 comments:
I can't believe that Halloween is this week. It is going so fast! This will be my first Halloween without Cody, he will be in the Hague fro a volleyball game. The little boys are totally ready though.
Brittney will be up north in Moberly with her boyfriend at his mothers house. They are supposed to have some all night skater thing going on, at the indoor skate park. They'll have fun. What are the boys dressing up as?
Alonzo dressed as a knight, Colin dressed as a ghost, and Grayson dressed as a wizard. I let them choose from a website but told them no movies or TV characters and gave them a price limit. I will get pictures up on the web site sometime this weekend. They looked really cute.
Post a Comment