Monday, October 27, 2008
It's Cold!
If the weather keeps this up, I think that we will have snow before Thanksgiving this year. There's been a lot of those furry little caterpillars on the roads lately and they are all black. Isn't it in the Farmers Almanac that that means a long and cold winter? Oh yea!! Donnie is going to have to start wearing his thermals again. He is working up in Minnesota right now and wishing he had them with him, as they have snow flurries up there. How's the weather in your area? The beach and warm air sounds really good to me, at this moment. Of course, when the snow arrives I will want to go out and play in it, at least for a short time, anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It's COLD here, I am freezing my behind off! David put a little weather widget on our blog, this, this morning it said it was 5 Celsius. I don't know that translates to but I do know it is COLD outside. Brrrr! Loving the fall color though, mostly gone now but a few trees are still hanging in there.
Hey my word verification is schrump, maybe this was supposed to be Jenn's comment.
That's funny. The word verification for this one is bruersig. Does that sound German?
My word verificatiion is "cating" Too Weird. I am glad it isnt catty! LOL! It has been "Cold" here only a couple of days. It is back to 78 today! AMAZING! We haave been out scouting for deer and there are huge amounts of acorns everywhere! There is an old wives tale that says that means HARD, LONG, COLD winter! YEA!!!
It was 2.5 celcius here yesterday morning. Brrrr!
Post a Comment