Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Christmas!

Donnie was loading up the fire and talking to his brother David, in Germany, on the phone. He can multi task pretty good!
Sue Ellen and Lilly have on their party hats, out of their Christmas crackers and Lilly and Paul are playing with the fortune teller fish, out of one of the Christmas crackers.




OMG! It's a WII



Blue Ray Baby!




Thank you Patrick. Britt has chocolate to last her a whole year now.





We did not take a whole lot of photos this Christmas. I wish we had some more. We had a Tur-duc-ken for our Christmas dinner, I know, I know, I should have had a picture of it and I don't, sorry. It was pretty tasty, though. We invited a neighbor couple over and their daughter. We sent them home with food and we still had several leftovers. Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Terio said...

HA! I was there when Patrick mailed you guys your Christmas package!!! Happy New Year!