Wednesday, February 4, 2009


It's been a while since I have posted anything, as you all know. We made it through the New Year. It seems to be going pretty good, slow but good. We have all been sick. It started with Brittney, then I got it and last but not least, Donnie and he says he never gets sick. Something hit him pretty good, this time. The sickness is still trying to hold on. I don't think it has completely gone away, yet.

I had a nice quiet birthday. Another year older and wiser, well, older anyway. I have been having some issues with pain, right below the ribs, on the right side. It started out with sharp pain, just under my right shoulder blade, then went to stomach flu, fever and then the pain under the ribs. That started the first week in January. I go in for a hidescan on Friday, to check my gallbladder.


Donnie has been doing a little bit of traveling, for work, not a whole lot though. I'm very glad about that, as most of the places he goes to, have worse weather than we do, right now. I thought for sure he was going to be stuck in Ohio, last week. It's pretty safe to say that we are all ready to thaw out and have some warmer weather, for a change.

No comments: